November might be NaNoWriMo —National Novel Writing Month. Here at Fun with Financials 2012 is NaProMaWriYe —National Procedures Manual Writing Year.
If you’ve been playing along at home, congratulations! You are on your way to finishing your Procedures Manual. When you complete this chapter you will have one remaining. If you need to catch up, you can start by clicking here.
Do you pay rent or own your building/space? If you answer yes to renting, add your answers to the following questions to your manual. If you answer no, you can stop reading and take a coffee break.
- What is the name of your landlord?
- What is the landlord’s contact information?
- Where do you keep your landlord’s contact information?
- Do you have a building manager who is different from your landlord?
- If so, what is the name of your building manager?
- What is the building manager’s contact information?
- Where do you keep the building manager’s contact information?
- Do you have a lease?
- When is the lease renewed?
- Where do you keep a copy of the signed lease?
- Who on your staff is responsible for renewing and/or negotiating the lease?
- Who on your staff signs the lease?